Locate and join events near you
Share scores and upcoming events through social media
Keep track of your daily activities and upcoming events
Socialize and make friends by creating events to partner up with people near you.
About The Versafit App
Versafit is a social fitness app designed to connect users quickly to various sporting venues and recreational facilities. You can join or host an activity from running to hiking to a pick-up game of basketball or bowling. Additionally, Versafit encourages the user to discover new activities. This platform is conducive for users of all skill levels and backgrounds. Our goal at Versafit is to make fitness fun & exciting by providing options for various activities so that the user stays consistent and never gets bored! At times, it may be difficult for people to connect due to shyness or the perception of an awkward encounter, however, Versafit acts as the liaison or an icebreaker to foster initial encounters. Imagine Meetup meets Tinder, but just for fitness! Versafit connects people who go to the same yoga studio or CrossFit gym or simply like the same type of fitness activities.
Why Choose Versafit
"Nobody to Play With"
• No way to quickly connect to fitness partners, facilities, and events.
• Planning, scheduling, costs take the fun out of playing.
• Missing social interaction & motivation
• No available apps are designed to fight this problem.
• Historically, 43% of solo members drop out, but the dropout rate declines to 6.3% when engaged w/friends & performance increases.
“Versafit is a Social
• Connect quickly to fitness partners, facilities, and events.
• Stay motivated & inspire others without the hassle (just “Go play!”). • Keep track of activities & analytics
• Social Fitness Gamification.
Finding friends to work out with has never been easier!
Team up with others around you and join their activities. Or simply create your own activity and have others join you! Whatever the case may be, you are not alone!
Meet the talented and creative Versafit team.
Former CMO & President, Marketing, Geffen LLC
Tri-tech Business Dev
“Successfully built company & later acquired.”
U.S. Board of Soccer Committee
“Executive Director of 1994 US World Cup & Sports entrepreneur.”
CEO Cirrus Path Technical
“Successfully sold company to MapMyFitness.”